Cursors

Friday, December 31, 2010

PreView & Gdbye 2010~~

Hear an idea from Juice~~
Write a post that about special thing that happened in year 2010 in every month^^
Wao~quite difficult for me~~haha~~
Need look back and start from Jan 2010~~
OMG!!!
Now look back just found that Jan until Feb dint have any post~~
How can i remember what had happened in that time=.=''
*thinking....thinking....thinking....*
Haiz...forget it...just skip Jan & Feb><...xixi...

♥January 2010♥
Skip><. Oh ya~~got one special thing~~hehehe~~
I dyed my hair in this month...
First time i dyed hair....dyed a bright color for my hair..
Like the color...just feel like Japanese...xixixi...but mum always scold me...
She say no next time again...why????T.T
Until now still have the color,half only...i wan dyed again...but scare on mum....

♥February 2010♥
Skip><.


♥March 2010♥
Working three day for promote the game....
Not the first time doing part time work...This one was the second time..xixi..

Not that special lo=.=''

♥April 2010♥
出席了蛮多个party~~
就这样^^

嘿嘿=.=''

♥May 2010♥
跟家人去了samatan海边一日游~~
怎么说呢??其实没什么特别~~
有啦,很特别的事,当然就不在这里说啦~~呵呵呵~~
卖关子下下^^

♥June 2010♥
Having a Sarawak and Sabah trip by driving car with family~~
Of course got other dad's friends~~
A great trip in this year~~10 days 9 nitghts~~
Long long trip~~
Pass through all area in Sarawak and Sabah~~accept Brunei~~

Feel tired, with driving car boh~~dad more tired, but he like it^^
Nice trip~~

♥July 2010♥
Start feeling stress in this month~~T.T
Because need to do our project liao.....
Everyday think about the project...
How to do, like this or like that~~
aiyer~~~don't think back~~

Just like this^^

♥August 2010♥
这个月呢,有段小旅程。。
爸带我们到这里~~吻龙~~
在海外,需要驾车驾一段路哦~~
然后坐小船,到对面的一个岛~~

来到了这个庙~~
又是个不错的旅程~~爸爸就是爱驾车跑远远~~哈哈^^

♥September 2010♥
Deng deng, september are the great great month for me!!!hehehe~~~
Why why why??? u know i know la~~hahahaXD
Get my new camera "Canon 550D", camera that belong to me, my own camera^^v~~
Daddy choose and buy one~~can say that half of it are gift from dad~~
Thanks my dad so much ,much^^

Great thing right??hahahaXD

Another second special thing are~~~
I finish and graduate my diploma~~
And i pass my project too~~huhu^^v
Temporarily say goodbye to study^^v

Happy~~~^^

ok~~next month....

♥October 2010♥
毕业一出来就工作了~~
在那里呢??报馆咯~~
做什么??编辑部做~~
做什么的??排版跟看稿跟标题~~

下一个:p

♥November 2010♥
Skip><. Working and working~~~ Ya!!Got one~~ Get a new pet, hamster~~Jik Jik~~ Love it so much~~so cute cute neh~~


♥December 2010♥
Birthday month~~
Great month Happy month too~~hahahaXD
Organized a small party at my house and invite all my friend~~
Had a happy time that nite~~
And received many gifts from friends~~
Great special gift from siong siong~~
Canon Flash~~^^v
Want it long time lo~~
Now i get it oldy~~
Thx him and thx my friends too~~


FINISH!!!

Last day of 2010~~
Need working too...T.T
GOODBYE TO 2010T.T


WELCOME 2011^^!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL....
明年会更好...^^

No comments: