Cursors

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday~~

Say Happy Birthday to who??

Not my friends birthday...

My family members no one birthday today too~~

Not my birthday too...

Then who's birthday today??

Hehe...

Ya, is my Blog!!!

Happy Birthday to my BLOG^^

This is FIRST TIME i became a blogger...

Teaching by Jerwin and Juicy..

Very Thanks for Them^^

Actually, blog just like a Diary..
Diary that full of photo..
hehe...
Blog is good then the diary using handwriting...
Seem i really like my blog now..
xixi...

My Blog 1 years old already...

Happy Birthday to You...

Wish u have a nice day too~~

5 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Happy Birthday to joonsecretgarden...XD

Jerwin said...

happy birthday to joonsecretgarden!

Jerwin said...

juice, we comment at the same time! hahahaha...

joonjoon said...

wao~~thx ya....haha..yalo..same time..

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Ya ho...haha.....The best partner of the year ba.....haha..XD