Cursors

Friday, April 9, 2010

Tomoe Japanese Cuisine~~

Yesterday my friend took me went a Japan Shop for a dinner..
so happy for that..
because i like eat Sushi so much..^^
before i go in the shop..
in my mind, i think the food in this shop sure expensive..

the service is good..
and so quiet surrounding of the shop...
Sanma Shioyaki-a type of fish..
the taste really nice...

Japanese Pizza, just wanna RM14..
not that expensive...^^
first time i eat this, not like Pizza Hut..
for me, it is a very special pizza...

deng deng...this is mine..
Handhold Sushi with soft shell crab..
really nice!!!my lovely food..^^
next time i will go there again..
nice and cheap..

2 comments:

Jerwin said...

wah... so nice ho... where is the location?

joonjoon said...

donno hw to say leh..skama,i think..rili nice, and very cheap..haha..