Cursors

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MMC Hostel Night~~

Last night, our MMC College held a hostel night for the
student who stay at hostel^^
We took many funny pictures at the party^^

Tittle of the night...

Group photo of girl who stay at hostel^^

OMG!! Lesbian><
I am be force kiss by Juicy=Teng(change name oledy^^)
haha...no la, not the real one^^
just actio action

Fun , Fung and Me^^

Four of us..
Nathan, ah Xing, Joona=me and Juicy^^
so funny lo..lol^^
Do Re Mi Fa~~
Fa Mi Re Do~~^^

same act^^

photo of me^^

More photo at Juicy and Jerwin there^^

6 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

I'm be force to force kiss u.....man....hahaz....

joonjoon said...

=.=''
just say put u love me ma..hahaXD

Jerwin said...

ha??? aiyo... don understand...

joonjoon said...

haha..y dt the "put" word there la..^^

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Apa lu dua cakap?????

joonjoon said...

saya pun tak tahu><