Cursors

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

KIM BAY~~

Went to KIM BAY with Mighty last Sunday=)
For my high tea and Mighty's lunch..
I think will not much post for coming April since Mighty will go KL and China at that month...
Nobody can hang out anytime..T.T
Juice, turn to me nowT.T

 KIM BAY 
H.K Macau Restaurant...

 Menu that full of food

 My egg tart..
Love it so much
Taste so nice~~

 Add on one cup of coffee~~
Nice high tea for me^^

Mighty's lunch...
Mee with seafood....

I found that some of the restaurant, the mee just like the "package mee" that we buy daily...
just like Maggie or Li Hua mee...Add on some of egg or seafood or vegetable that cost us RM8.++
Really bad lo if like that...Next time don't order mee again=D

Have a nice day~~
Stay tuned for next post

3 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

LOL, congratz u for ur holidays darling♥....Rest ur mouth, and rest ur wallet some more...haha..xDDD

Jerwin said...

Juice, quite true =)

Joon: no bf still can hang out one *wink*

joonjoon said...

T.T..wuwuwu....