Cursors

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding♥♥♥

My wedding??
No la..impossible...haha=p
Cousin's wedding......

Be a camera girl that day...
Show some pictures at here^^

Happy Wedding Day...

Thanks you and love you mum^^

Mum:Must take care my daughter, love her forever...
Boy:I will, mum...
so touch.....

so old liao still have ang pao to get...
haha=D

Group photo..

our four leng lui...^^

Eat "汤圆" time...

My cousin soooooo beautiful rite??
Bridal is the most beautiful one on wedding day....

Handsome + Beautiful^^

Dinner time^^

My lovely Daddy and Mummy^^

Boys Group...

三姐弟...


That's all....

Have a Nice Day^^

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Lovely bride. My cngratulatuions to them. I bet you will be even more beautiful bride

Joop Zand said...

A very nice serie photo's ,
my compliments for that.

greetings, Joop