Cursors

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sep+Oct~~

Welcome back Joona!!
xixi~~~
long time dint update my blog~~
almost want 2 month oldy~~
not free + cant online at "another house"...^^

In this 2 month went to many places~~
ate many nice foods~~
i will post it one by one~~

Important thing are~~
i graduate oldy!!!hahaXD
Congratulation for me and my friends~~
but that just diploma~~~
so no “四方帽” for me~~T.T
haha~~
need continue degree again??maybe lo~
ok,now don think about studying first^^

Oh ya,second happy thing are~~
deng deng!!
get my new camera^^
buy from daddy, but i need pay half for himT.T
but that should pay back la~~
cause i work now^^

love this camera~~
but don no how to use yet~~hehe~
just know some basic function~~

Just like this la~~
Wait me post for next post ya^^

No comments: