Cursors

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Party~~

At March of 2o this great, important day..
are my Granpa and my younger Brother's birthday...
birthday at same day but not same year..
sure not same year lo..hahaXD

so my dad,my uncle aunty organized
a birthday party for Granpa and Brother....
Just for family member^^''
A big family..
always get together^^

uncle aunty and my dad...
discussed something before party start..

deng deng...very delicious food...
uncle say that the foods are for 30 person..
but after saw the food,he say it can for 40 person...
really many..>o< Start eating....
........
.....

My lovely mum and my bro and my cousin...^^


three type of cakes...
jelly, blueberry, and pandan taste...
nice...^^

my grandpa 84
n
my brother 9
but my dad wrong counting..haha..

hehe...my gandpa so cute..
we just wanna start to singing the birthday song,
he already blow the candle...
haha.. cause he shy..

Happy Birthday to them..
and my big family happy always...

4 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Ur grandpa nervous ma....haha...

joonjoon said...

may be..haha...my mum say he shy...

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

haha..."tree" types of cake????lolz....

joonjoon said...

OMG, thank for ur tell..hahaXD